Fundraising For Summer Camp 2018
This year our students are raising money for summer camp by signing up for chores provided by the church and our community.
When you sign up to do a chore you will get $10/hr of work + whatever the owner of the chore chooses to donate to you personally!
- Yard Work at Pastor Josh's House 2 remaining
- Ashley Mullaney: yard work (weeding, picking up sticks, raking leaves, burning leaves / sticks (depending on age and safety concerns) we'd be very interested in donating. We'd also provide lunch. 2 remaining
- Saturday 6/2 - Rachel and Dylan Wedding - Host is willing to pay $8-$10 /hr per person must be a high school student) 4 remaining
- Shane Finley's House - I could use 2-3 kids to do yardwork at my house for about 3-4 hours. Including spreading mulch, weeding, cleaning up, helping to build planter boxes. 3 remaining
- Weeding in Jana Gough's Yard 1 remaining
- Paige Allison: Clearing rocks from a house. Willing to Donate. 2 remaining